Here at Eclipse, we take pride in working closely with our clients and prospects to ensure that we are completely immersed in your event brief and the objectives for your chosen event, which is why we fully understand and appreciate the challenges and difficulties that organisers can often be presented with.
There may be occasions when bringing delegates together for a face-to-face meeting is not always possible, efficient or economical, but do not panic as this does not mean that your event has to be postponed or even cancelled.
With the advancements in meeting technology and our continued investment and commitment to maximise our capabilities mean that event organisers now have many alternative solutions to support bringing delegates together. Your virtual event might be to showcase a new product to thousands from a secret location or to give a presentation to colleagues who are situated all over the world, whatever your requirements our Virtual Event Studio has all you will need to make your event successful and effectively broadcasted.
You might be thinking that when utilising our Virtual Events Studio that the traditional environment of live events is lost, however, our virtual solutions including an led wall can provide the capability to fully replicate the nature of physical events.
For a friendly chat with one of our event experts, contact us today. Anything is Possible! Get Free ConsultationGet Free Consultation
— Coca-Cola Enterpises
— Young Living
• To facilitate virtual meetings within your organisation across multiple offices and locations.
• Broadcasting company announcements, whether doing so internally to employees or externally to wider stakeholders.
• To facilitate remote meetings with clients, where considered more convenient and sustainable, than travelling to and from physical meeting points.
• For hosting training and development programmes, as well as webinar sessions, either internally for an organisation or utilising a registration system to reach a public audience.
We recognise and understand that when planning an online event, one size certainly does not fit all and that there are a range of alternative formats out there to suit your content and events every need. Now is the perfect time to discover Eclipse’s wide range of digital capabilities and how our virtual studio will deliver the best format for your next virtual event.
Put simply, Webcasting is broadcasting an event via the internet. When looking to broadcast your online events, webcasting provides a perfect solution. Whether you are looking to present your content to a larger audience or provide event access to those less accessible, streaming your event via a private secure network or public platforms such as YouTube or Facebook is a great way to broaden the scope of your event.
1. Reaching a wider audience, geographical and travel restrictions are not a problem with this virtual solution as streaming your event on the internet makes it accessible for audiences all over the world.
2. Creating content urgency, with Webcasting streaming live content is only for a limited time therefore you can create excitement around your event before streaming as users will feel the need to access the content urgently with the knowledge that time is limited.
3. Accessibility and convenience, Webcasting allows delegates and/or your audience to access the event from anywhere which alleviates the stress of having to find a space to tune in.
Webcasting offers an effective solution when:
• Delegate demand outweighs venue capacity.
• You require a more intimate event setting, however you still need to reach a large audience.
• Delegates are unable to travel to an event or you’re looking to reduce the environmental impact and costs associated with typical event attendance.
• Launching a product, results or policy from your company site.
• Sending out plenary sessions into breakout rooms to allow for overflow capacity.
• Hosting a ‘fireside’ chat with a new CEO to reach the whole company.
Video conferencing does exactly what is says on the tin, it is a technology that will allow users in a wide range of locations to hold face-to-face meetings without actually having to be in the same location. This is an effective way of employing presenters and speakers at your event where two-way communication is required but not physically feasible. This also allows your presenter and/or speaker to appear on screen with a view of your host and/or delegates, digitally facilitating their participation and inclusion in your event programme.
This technology can be applied when your event host or speaker is unable to physically attend your event.
The advantages of using video conferencing include:
1. Supporting the digital workforce, this technology can help to create a more co-operative meeting ethos within your organisation as it allows teams to sustain human connections and productivity despite not actually being in the same physical location. During a time when meeting face-to-face has been restricted this virtual solution can improve decision making and maintain relationships between staff.
2. You can simplify usability; your delegates need to be able access your content and by choosing one platform to host your event this reduces problems with usability and troubleshooting difficulties.
3. Fast and secure communication, a video conference is a quick and safe way for delegates to communicate and discuss your virtual event.
• A speaker giving a plenary lecture after restrictions impacted travel and consequential event attendance.
• A politician giving an after-dinner speech after being recalled for an evening vote in parliament.
• A company founder participating in a live Q&A session while business commitments restrict travel.
Essentially this is a hybrid of the above mentioned formats. Hub Conferencing provides an effective solution when multiple audiences need to be brought together. The format enables presenters and speakers to deliver from any site, all while delegates engage with one another. This structure is often utilised when delegates are unable or willing to travel, as it eliminates the need to employ just one dedicated event venue.
Retaining all the benefits of Webcasting and Video Conferencing, Hub Conferencing maintains the facilitation of face-to-face networking like any physical event.
Delivering a company-wide kick-off meeting where employees attend their own sites to eliminate the need for travel and accommodation.
• Hosting an academic conference with speakers presenting from their domestic institutions to an international audience, with the elimination of travel and accommodation supporting delegate participation.
• Hosting a sales conference for a pharmaceutical major where prospective clients are able to watch plenaries from global experts, all while attending workshops relevant to their geographical region.
Whether you are looking to broaden the accessibility of your event, address barriers to attendance or expand your event capabilities in general, contact Eclipse to find out more about our virtual event studio solutions.